Queen Anne’s in-house craftsmen have many years of experience in restoring fine antique furniture. Our restoration process includes renovating loose frames and re-tying coil springs (8-way hand tie). We use many of the same skills and techniques as the craftsmen who originally built your fine furniture. With our expertise, your treasures will be restored to their former strength, quality and elegance.
- Established in 1936 — family owned and operated
- We restore the original integrity of heirloom furniture
- Antique restoration by skilled craftsmen
- All types of antique wood furniture repairs & finishes
- Vintage furniture refinished
- Nail head trim
- Diamond tufting
Our experts have worked on some of Seattle’s most prestigious furniture and we look forward to restoring your heirloom masterpiece.
For your convenience, email a photo of your antique furniture and we will reply promptly with an estimate of the cost to restore it. Please phone for additional information.