Moving Claims & Damaged Furniture Restoration
Queen Anne Upholstery & Refinishing
With the growing economy in Seattle, Washington individuals across the country are making long distance moves. Relocating to a new city poses unique challenges for individuals who are not familiar with their available resources. This is most frustrating when personal items and furniture are damaged by moving companies and movers during the long journey.
Queen Anne Upholstery & Refinishing provides individuals with peace of mind when filing a moving claim for their damaged furniture and belongings. We have close relationships with insurance professionals whom have a complete understanding of insurance limits do to transit-related damage.
Damage Moving Claim & Furniture Repair Process:
- Before we can get started we will need authorization from the moving company or the insurance company in PO form.
- Once we have received the PO from the moving or insurance company we can proceed with the onsite inspection process.
- The experts at Queen Anne Upholstery will then work directly with the moving company or insurance company to identify all damaged items.
- All damaged furniture and items are inspected by a certified expert at Queen Anne Upholstery.
- Repairs will be made to reflect preexisting conditions before the damage occurred.
- All finishes and blemishes on damaged items will be blended to match overall item.
Moving Claim Insurance Partners:
- Pemco Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- State Farm
Moving Claim Moving Company Partners:
- Planes Moving & Storage
- Ewing Moving
- Sorenson Moving & Storage
- Gentle Giant Moving Co.
- National Moving & Storage
- Browning Moving & Storage
- MSS Moving Specialty Services
- North American Moving Services
- United Van Lines
- Wheaton World Wide Moving
- Allied Van Lines
- Stevens Worldwide
Moving Claim Estimate Process:
- Queen Anne Upholstery expert will inspect the damaged item.
- Our report of the surveyed damaged item will include an itemized list of all damages.
- The report will also include descriptions of the item, specific damages and cost.
- We will take photos of the damaged item.
Furniture Restoration & Replication | Case Study Queen Anne Upholstery & Refinishing Unique Claim
Queen Anne Upholstery & Refinishing experts are focused on helping our clients restore and recreate prized items to it’s previous glory.
We offer custom replication for items with extensive damage or missing key components to the item. Our custom replication experts will create custom pieces to match your furnitures texture, color ECT… ensuring the item is seamless.