Custom Furniture Painting in Seattle & Bellevue
Give your furniture a face lift with our custom designer color collection and powder coat finish
Many homeowners are taking advantage of having their outdated and unappealing furniture spray painted or powder coat finished. Wood, plastic, metal and other furniture and items can safely be spray painted or powder coat finished by Queen Anne. There are many colors that can be selected, and you can drastically change the look of an item at an affordable price.
Queen Anne Upholstery Spray Painting Process:
- If we are going to be spray painting a piece of wood furniture, then we will first remove any upholstery that is located on the furniture to protect the upholstery.
- All hardware is removed from the furniture.
- A light hand sanding is done on the wood furniture to remove any roughness, and provide a smooth surface for the paint to stick to.
- Once all the sanding has been completed, the piece is cleaned to remove any sawdust. We don’t use any chemicals or water with the cleaning of the wood, because water and chemicals can damage the wood. If there are any lines or details in the wood, a vacuum is used to ensure that all sawdust is removed.
- A primer may be applied. Some wood furniture may require several coats of primer before the actual spray painting is applied, so there can be a smooth surface for the spray paint. The primer will need to dry completely before the spray paint is applied.
- Then the spray paint will be applied. The paint will be applied in a distance of at least ten inches to keep the paint from running and to provide a smooth appearance.
- In some cases, a sealant is applied after the paint has dried. The sealant is recommended for coffee tables, desks, and tables.
Outdoor patio furniture is great pieces that can be spray painted. The same steps are applied, but the spray paint will be a rust–resistance paint that will keep the paint from chipping or rusting from the elements of the weather.
Queen Anne Upholstery specializes in spray painting furniture. We can repaint metal shelves, wicker furniture, wood furniture and shelves, and outdoor patio furniture. Spray painting furniture gives you many options in color choices, as we offer a wide variety of colors to select from.
Benefits of Spray Painting Furniture:
- Breathes new life into old furniture
- Saves money on purchasing new furniture
- Change the color and décor easily
- Match colors easily
- Revitalize furniture
Queen Anne Upholstery is a family–owned and operated business that provides more than just upholstery work for our customers. Spray painting furniture is another one of our specialty services. Our technicians are experienced, trained, and qualified to provide outstanding results. We also have a design team that can assist you in choosing colors that will match your décor and style in your space. Queen Anne Upholstery has been in business since 1936. Our experience and dedication allows us to be the best in the industry. We supply upholstery, repairs, refinishing, and spray painting services for our clients. Some of the pieces that we spray paint include:
- Patio chairs
- Patio tables
- Metal shelves
- Wicker chairs
- Wicker tables
- Wood furniture
Queen Anne Upholstery can reupholster your patio cushions to match the new color you have selected for your outdoor patio furniture. We have hundreds of fabrics, patterns, and selections to choose from. With our refinishing and powder coat finishing, your outdoor patio furniture will look brand new again. Our design specialists can assist you in matching your patio décor, so your cushions and colors will match perfectly.
Powder Coat Finishing
Queen Anne Upholstery specializes in powder coat finishing for outdoor metal furniture. Old metal furniture can be restored with powder coat finishing. Here is our process:
- The first step is to acid wash the metal outdoor furniture.
- Once the metal outdoor furniture is acid washed, it needs to dry completely.
- A coating is added inside the kiln. The coating paint is a powder that will be attracted to the metal.
- The kiln will heat up to 800 degrees, so the powder will form a tight skin onto the metal furniture.
- It will result in a nice, even finish. This will provide a chip-free, and rust-resistance to the metal furniture. The only way to remove the powder coat finish is with chemicals or sandblasting.
- Queen Anne Upholstery has a wide variety of color choices for powder coat finishing. We have been providing this service for decades.
Why Have Your Furniture Painted or Powder Coat Finished?
Turn your old furniture into new ‘reborn’ furniture with our spray painting services. We can come to your home and access your furniture to see if the pieces are good candidates for spray painting or powder coat finishing. We can custom design a color that you want. You can have the only patio furniture that has a distinct one of a kind color with our custom spray paint or powder coat finishing.
We provide a customer satisfaction for all spray painting and powder coat finishing that we provide. If you are not pleased with our work, then simply contact us, and we will make it right for you. We go that extra step for our customers. Our technicians, designers, and upholsters are the best in Seattle, Washington.
Contact Queen Anne Upholstery today and we can go over our spray painting and powder coat finishing services with you. One of our team members will answer any questions or concerns you may have with the process. We look forward to providing you with an option that is affordable and provides life and beauty to your current furniture.