Custom Window Draperies
Queen Anne offers many window covering options. The process starts with a phone call or visit to one of our showrooms – please bring a couple quick photos and rough measurements of your project. One of our Designers will then discuss your project and show you the material options available and discuss the budget you wish to stay within. Queen Anne focuses on staying within our customer’s budget utilizing creative resources when needed- yet still achieving your desired outcome. The next step is the in-home consultation… during this visit we will establish a design theme and color palette, Our design team will take necessary measurements and assist you in creating your vision desired for the space.
Queen Anne Upholstery has an array of fabrics to select from. If we don’t have what you are looking for, then we will order it for you. We thrive on providing our customers with exactly what they want with their draperies.
Window Covering Options:
We have a large array of window covering options, which include:
- Custom draperies
- Roman shades
- Custom blinds
- Solar shades
- Roller shades
Once our customer has selected the fabric for their choice of window coverings, then our qualified and trained seamstress team will make the draperies. We will then install the draperies for you. We go that extra mile for all of our customers. We have been offering custom made draperies since 1936. We are your one-stop shop for all your window covering needs.
Custom Drapery Styles
Queen Anne Upholstery offers eight unique drapery styles, which include:
- Ripple fold drapery – The ripple fold drapery is a simple design, and interior designer’s favorite choice in drapery.
- Inverted pleat drapery – The inverted pleat drapery comes with hand stitched pleats that provides elegance in any space.
- Tailored pleat drapery – The tailored pleat drapery features a sleek waterfall pleat. The tailored pleat drapery is hand-sewn, and comes with a waterfall pleat that looks beautiful in any space.
- Pinch pleat drapery – The pinch pleat drapery features a ‘pinched’ pleat that features a 4-inch pleat from the top of the drapery. The pinch pleat drapery is a classic look that offers style and functionality.
- Grommet drapery – The grommet drapery features a hand-pressed grommets. The grommet drapery is perfect for any modern space.
- Cubicle drapery – The cubicle drapery comes with custom-made grommets that are small and include a hook carrier.
- Rod pocket drapery – Rod pocket drapery comes with a 3 ½ inch top rod pocket. The fabric can gather at a desired width.
Queen Anne Upholstery provides custom window treatments that are made to each customer’s specifications. Each custom drapery and window treatment will be made with the upmost care. Our Roman shades are made by hand. Queen Anne Upholstery has been a trusted name in draperies and window treatments since 1936.
If you want quality draperies and window treatments, then contact Queen Anne Upholstery. We offer window coverings for all your window needs. We will ensure that your experience with Queen Anne Upholstery will be easy, convenient, and enjoyable from start to finish.
Let us assist you in your custom draperies. We have hundreds of fabric choices to select from, and if we don’t have exactly what you are looking for, then we can order your fabric choice for you. We offer hundreds of colors, patterns, and choices in fabrics. We provide trained, qualified, and experienced designers who have been providing designer advice for decades.
Queen Anne Upholstery is a family-owned and operated business. We have been providing Seattle with outstanding draperies and window coverings since 1936. Choose the best in the industry for all your window coverings. We look forward to turning your vision into a reality. Queen Anne Upholstery has been a trusted name in window treatments for decades. Contact us today!